"How to Draw a Portrait: The step-by-step guide on how to draw portraits in the three-quarters view" by Vladimir London
2016 | EPUB | 72 pages | ASIN: B01APXUSY4 | English | 1.3 MB
In this book, you will discover how to draw a portrait in the three-quarters view.
It contains 47 step-by-step illustrations that will guide you one step at a time from blank sheet of paper to the finished portrait.
This book is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced art students.
The portrait drawing method you are about to discover is based on the following values:
- Use of constructive drawing principles;
- The knowledge of human head proportions;
- And the knowledge of human head and face anatomy.You will also discover what common mistakes in portrait drawing are and how to avoid them.
You will find answer to such questions as:
- How do I draw a portrait proficiently;
- How to place facial features in the right place;
- How to draw realistic portraits;
- How to gain confidence in portrait drawing;
- and many more…To Start Download Click Here