Guillermo Ferrara, "Yoga for Couples: Fun and Engaging Exercises to Increase Flexibility and Create a Spiritual Connection"
English | ISBN: 1634503465 | 2016 | EPUB | 144 pages | 27 MB
In addition to increasing your flexibility, harmony, and spiritual balance, Yoga for Couples helps by narrowing the bonds that tie us together. This activity encompasses a combination of techniques and exercises that invigorate the body, pacify the mind, and elevate the spirit.
This revolutionary book by Guillermo Ferrara presents a kind of yoga that is dynamic, youthful, and current, one that you can practice with whomever you want, regardless of any romantic connection. The exercises and advice in this guide are a gift for the muscles, organs, and skin, serving as a refuge of vital energy. It contains:
• Yoga for couples poses
• Exercises to increase flexibility
• Yoga-style cooking ideas to share
• Yoga and dancing moves
• Details on the philosophy of yoga
• Insight on meditation for two
• Information on sacred spaces
• Advice on breathing and increasing energyDownload from Nitroflare