Why Does Asparagus Make Your Pee Smell?: Fascinating Food Trivia Explained with Science by Andy Brunning
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1612435513 | 128 pages | PDF | 13 MB
FOOD QUESTIONS ANSWERED WITH COLORFUL GRAPHICS AND FUN, EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS
Have you ever wondered…
• Why bacon smells so good?
• Why onions make you cry?
• If eating turkey makes you sleepy?
• If mixing drinks makes a hangover worse?
• How energy drinks work?
• Why chocolate is poisonous to dogs?
• Why coffee makes you more wired than tea?
• Why cilantro tastes soapy to some?
The answers to these baffling questions and more are revealed in this friendly, informative collection of trivia. Not a scientist? No problem. This book’s colorful graphics and easy-to-understand explanations make these food facts fun for everyone.Download from NitroFlare